Thursday, September 20, 2018

Erika P- Lonely Pier

The title of this picture is “Lonely Pier”. The image was taken in Pensacola a few months ago. It was taken with my iPhone. I edited this picture by putting a cool, blue filter/hue over it to make it look bluer. I think I could have walked a little closer to the pier so you couldn’t see the wet marks on the wood, but I think it adds a little bit of character. I really like this picture because its purpose was to show calmness of the water and the people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! It has a good angle and the blue tones are really pretty. I like how calm the picture looks. It's a good picture!

Anonymous said...

This is a great image! The warmth of the image compliments the subject of the image nicely. I also love the angle where you took image. Overall, it's a great picture!

Jacob Dew said...

I really like this photo. The title perfectly fits the scene shown. The depth of field is also very nice and I like how sharply the details appear even in the back of the photo towards the smaller details. Everything is very distinct. For editing, I would say it would look very nice if it wasn't at an angle. If it was more towards the center there would be a nice frame point showing everything in a nice symmetrical appearance. I might have also tried to make the colors pop out a bit more or make it a bit more blue to convey a bit of a sadder tone but not a lot to the point where it is engulfing the photo. Overall though I think it is very well done.