Friday, September 28, 2018

Emily S- Farm Burger

 The title of my picture is Farm Burger. This is a photo that I took while I was in Atlanta for a Post Malone concert. We went to eat at the restaurant Farm Burger before the concert. They had an outdoor seating area and this was painted on the wall. I took this picture on my phone (I have an iPhone 8 plus). I started by editing this picture with the chrome filter and then I went in and adjusted things like the saturation, the brightness, the black point. I also sharpened the picture to show the detail in the table and the lights. I think this picture would have been better if I could have taken the picture on my camera instead of my phone. Overall I really liked the picture because I loved how the painting on the wall looked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice picture, the colors of the painting really make the white background pop. The fact that you made it sharper is a really nice touch to the picture because it brings out the colors and the detail. Nice job!

Morgan Hecht said...

Hey Emily, this picture is really nice! The colors and the saturation of the logo makes them seriously stand out; it's beautiful! Everything about this screams 'vintage'.