Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Mollie E- "Roll Tide"

The title of this image is “Roll Tide” because it was taken in Tuscaloosa during the Alabama vs. Tennessee game. This mage was taken with a Nikon d3400 camera. To edit this image, I first selected the brick wall and changed the levels and curve of the selection and used the selective color tool in Photoshop. New, I selected my friend, Nicolette, and changed the levels and curve as well as used the shadows and highlight tool. I think to make this picture better, I could have tried to make Nicolette and the bricks compliment each other more, they are slightly different in color.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very neat picture. The dark tones and lighting make everything seem to fit together. I might have centered the picture a bit more, but it's fine the way it is. The contrast in the bricks and the textures make this really interesting to look at.
Hannah J- HHS