Monday, November 6, 2017

Esther K- Formal of Jasmine

The title of his image is “Jasmine.” I selected this image as my best or favorite because I like formal pictures and the color yellow on her sweater makes the picture look really good.  Viewers can assume that Jasmine is a sophisticated and intelligent person just by how she is looking at the camera and the way she is modeling. The lighting on this photo is really good because I had studio lights around her and I turned the one of the right and left the one on the right that way it can create some kind of effect. I learned about changing the lighting as in brightness and contrast and I learned how to make only certain things a color. I liked this assignment because personally I like taking pictures of people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very clean and professional formal picture. The quality, symmetrical balance, and lighting is on the level of a professional portrait taker. The subject also did a great job at capturing a proper mood and pose for the picture. Overall fantastic job.

Zach F - HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is so good! I like the vibrance of her yellow sweater, it suits her. I like how you played around with the lighting to get it just right and create an effect. It's dark on one side and bright on the other. It looks cool.