Thursday, November 9, 2017

Lauren T- Candid of Kat

I call this image “Candid of Kat” because it was a candid of my friend Katherine. It was taken a couple of weeks ago right by an Ice Cream Creamery in Avondale. I took it with my friend’s i phone 7. I edited this picture a good bit by cropping it, cleaning up the background with the touch up tool, and adding some contrast and darkness. It could have been better if my camera was more in focus. It also could have been better quality if I had taken it with my Cannon instead of an i phone.
I really like the way this picture turned out because of the editing I did. It would have been an average candid before, but once I enhanced it with a lot if editing, the picture had some depth and is now more appealing to look at. I also loved the location of this picture. My friends and I found it when we went outside to eat our ice cream, and it just so happened that there was a really cute little spot to take pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lighting is well balanced, I like the addition of the contrast and how you darkened it. It is cropped very well, no space I wasted. I really like the photo and would hang it on my wall.
Maura P. HHS

Anonymous said...

I really love how the lighting in this image is balanced and everything seems to be in focus. I like how she is centered and the plants are coming out from the sides to add a pop of color. This picture overall is very well done. Definitely a keeper!
Mollie E- HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is very nice. The soft lighting and focus go well with the mood. The gold and green background make the white and blue stand out more, and the overall warmness of the image sets an interesting tone. The nature like feeling of the background with the plants and wood, contrasts nicely with the person and adds interest. Good Job!
Hannah J- HHS