Thursday, November 16, 2017

Lauren B- Alford Ave Album Cover

I took this image the Friday of homecoming week  in the courtyard with the canon t5 I borrowed from yearbook.I edited it by making the entire background black and white, then adding layers for just the band members and then just the instruments. I put the cutout filter on both layers but with varying highlights and sizes. Then I put black and white filters on each layer, but adjusting them so the people and instruments stood out against the background. This could be better if you could make out their faces a bit more and the filter made them look more cutout of the image. Also if you haven’t heard the band, you should bc they are great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The focus is nice, I like how it is focused on the singer with the other ones in the background. The balance between light and dark areas is good too. I think this photo is a keeper, I would definitely hand it on my wall.
Maura P HHS

Anonymous said...

Lauren!
I really like this picture ALOT because it gives off a musical vibe. The balance of light and dark makes the picture look really cool. I like how the different shades, even though its black and white, add a little depth to the picture as well as some contrast. I really like this a lot and would definitely hang this on my wall.

Amber T HHS