Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Waseem A. - Crimson Ball

The title of this photo is “Crimson Ball”. I took this picture with my iPhone 6s Plus when I went to play with my Sunday League soccer team at Vestavia. I used one of the Nik Collection filters and changed some of the settings to add red and black colors to the soccer ball. What I could have done better was take more pictures of the ball so that the background can be visible and I maybe should have sharpened it a little. But of course, I wasn’t able to take more pictures because I was in the middle of the match.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo Waseem. I really like how you focused on the wet part of the soccer ball. It is very sharp and appropriate for the situation. I like how you cropped into ball a lot which makes it look really cool. The photo makes me want to play some soccer. -Yash M HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is cool. By using the flash in this picture it gives off a fire sensation. The dirt and the water bring a realistic vibe to the picture. There is leading lines from the crevasse int he soccer ball. The grass in the background looks like it is even on fire. I really enjoy this picture because I relate to the athletic ability that comes with this picture.
HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I like how its close up and you see some water drops on it. It make it look very dramatic with the red and how it gets darker. I think this photot woul be something you would see in a athletic store or a book. I think it overall is great photo. Great job and good eye.

Anonymous said...

I really like this Photo. I love how it up close and it has the water drops. It kinda reminds me of these commercials on soccer and pictures when they something new out. I would made it a little more far back so everyone could see the brand and soccer ball. Also it would been better if it wasn't that red. But overall its good.