Monday, March 13, 2017

Everett M- Altoids

The name of the picture that I chose to display for this photo blog is called “Altoids.” I wanted to utilize a subject that could be advertised to people, and create a simple but appealing graphic design for it. So I chose an Altoids can to be my subject. To edit this picture, I did some basic saturation and brightness changes to make the initial image look more appealing. I then went in and changed the hue of the cyan colors, since the Altoids can was originally a cyan color, to a violet color. I then applied a white fill to the background and blended it with the background layer. Finally, I applied a filter that gave the entire image a simple look so that it would catch people’s eye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neato burrito! I love the colors and the kind of cartoon effect it gives. The violet was a smart idea, if it were red it may have been to over powering so smart move. The lighting and filters were all nicely put together. Would defiantly hang this on my wall.
-Julia M HHS