Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Skylar J - Purple

The picture is called Purple. The tunnel and the hope sign were taken downtown about 2 months ago and the city line was taken in Atlanta about 4 months ago. All the photos used where taken with my iPhone 6s camera. I edited it by cropping, saturating, and moving the different photos to make one picture. I could have been better if the tunnel would’ve been a little more straight. I really enjoyed this assignment and being able to take different pictures to make one big picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is really mesmerizing. The colors really pop out and it just grabs your attention. It says something about where we live and how beautiful it is.
Taylor D-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this one. I love how you blended the pictures together, it looks like there are at least 3 or 4 different pictures in it, which is pretty cool. I love how you added the color over the pictures, and I also love how the picture feels like it has a lot of depth due to the tunnel.

Anonymous said...

I like this picture just cause you put the downtown tunnel with atlanta city line. then the color effect of the picture just brings it out more and its cool.