Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Everett M - Suburban Tropic

The name of the photo that I chose for this photoblog is called “Suburban Tropic.” This was a picture for my composite assignment. I used the mailbox photo from the About Me assignment to act as the base for the image. What I did was I over-laid two images of flowers over the mailbox, created a mask, and removed the excess from the two images that surrounded the mailbox. I then changed the color of the road to blue. This image is overall supposed to create an image that would remind one of the the tropics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The way you got this photo is really nice. It's confusing but understanding after reading it because just looking at the picture just makes it look like it was done by a pro. I love the way that the red just pops right at the number part of the mailbox. It came out phenomenally and it looks really really good.
- Cullen S.

Anonymous said...

What did you take a picture of this is nice picture. I like the edit at first i thought it was some type metal but was painted with a flower and other colors on it but this camera is really good and good focus.