Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Joey B- Dogwood Tree

I titled this photo Dogwood Tree. The photo of the dog was taken on August 21, 2016 at about three in the afternoon on my back porch. The photo of the wood was also taken on August 21, 2016 at about the same time. It is of the surface of the dresser in my bedroom. The photo of the tree was taken on August 22, 2016 at about 5 in the evening. It was taken in front of Shades Crest Baptist Church All photos were taken using a Canon EOS Rebel T5. This is a composite photo. The wood and the tree were both added on top of the dog using darken layers. This photo might have been better if the tree was the base layer instead of the dog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is an Amazing picture, I really thought the tree in the background was a pretty good. And The color was good but I think you should have brightened the picture.

Anonymous said...

This is a good picture. I think that it would look a little bit better if it was a little brighter. This is a really good tone range. Honestly this is a really good picture I just think that you could have made this better by bringing out the lights. Great Picture!

Reid B.- HHS

Anonymous said...

I like how the Dogs eyes makes a person think. The cool colors look amazing with the green in the background. Also i like how the soft light make the dog look sad in a cool scene.
Sophia J - HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a cool picture! It was a good idea to make a composite image out of these two types of pictures. They go really well together. I like how the dog is brownish because it gives the picture a more nature type of feel which goes with the trees. Good job.