Friday, February 17, 2017

Kristie M- Gray Converse

This picture is simply titled “Gray Converse”. I took this photo a few weeks ago for the still life assignment in my bedroom up against a white posterboard. I also used the lamp from my desk as a light source so that the details can be seen much better with my Nikon camera. I edited this picture by by using smart focus to make the image more focused. I also boosted the shadows, increased the contrast, and used the brush tool to add some black to the outer corners and give more depth to the image. I feel like this picture could have been better if the atmosphere in which the picture was taken was more stable because it caused the shoe on the right to look a little funky after editing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture because although it is a simple concept I feel like it is a complex picture. I like how you positioned the shoes and how they overlap. My only critique would be to maybe have the entire shoe that is ontop showing. The blank background to me ads so much to the picture. It really allows ths hoes to stand out on their own.
Anna Grace L-HHS