Monday, September 28, 2015

Vanely C- MK Watch


This image was taken on my couch on August 24, 2015. It was taken with a Samsung Galaxy Camera 2. The way I edit my photo was by adding Vintage (1), exposure to -0.62, contrast to 23, and saturation to 50. My image also has Definition to 100, highlights to 67, shadows to 19, sharpness and De-noise to 100. I think my image could of been better if i would of avoid the flash facing towards the glass of my watch. This is my favorite watch because a really special person gave it to me as a christmas gift.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photo seems well balanced and taken however it just seem too dark to really present the pictures full potential .

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love the picture and also a fan of the brand. The contrast and exposure is just right, in my opinion. I like the lighting in it as well. I like the dark tone too. It makes the gold refract light and it looks sick. I like how you kept the watch angled so the flash wouldn't leave a big glare.

Anonymous said...

The main subject of the image is in focus, and i feel it is very approriate for the situation.
The main subject is also positioned on a third of the frame. I feel it works really well for the image because of the space it is given. I really like this photo and i like it a lot because of the way it`s framed the only thing I would change is the background.
WS-HHS