Friday, September 25, 2015

Alex Z - Beauty On The Beach

The title of this photo is called “Beauty On The Beach”. This was taken at Pensacola, Florida around the end of the summertime this year. This was taken with an apple device (An iPod Touch). I edited this photo by adding a filter through the iPod, and for further edits, I tried my best to make the sun less glaring from the middle of the composition. This photo could be only better if the sun was not glaring as much. This photo reminds me of the fun I love having in the summer at the beach, but it also shows my liking of using what is given to me to take a photo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture love the way the light is almost parallel with the shore and the sun is a break of color.
Drew F

Anonymous said...

A very pleasing picture. Love how the lighting emerges from the clouds and is reflected onto the water. Really brings out the depth of the photo as well as its soft white balance. Next time focus a little more on balancing the lighting throughout the whole photo. Enhance the images dark areas especially around the buildings. Overall great photo.

Areez L- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like your picture. I like how the sun creeping in through the clouds. Also I like the angle this was taken. Everything is so natural and everyone is just doing there own thing. I can tell that your main focus is the sunset, but I think you could have focused a little more on the sunset.
Tanner R

Anonymous said...

I like the depth of field in this photo. I also like the colors in this picture, the different type of blues in the picture is really pretty. I like this picture because its lighter towards the top and darker towards the bottom it makes is seem longer.

-Molly B

Anonymous said...

FOUND IT absolutely beautiful. You have a great eye!
Lil :)