Friday, April 10, 2015

Madeline V.- Track & Shops Sketch

   My picture is titled, Track & Shops Sketch, and I took it during spring break in Texas at this old west thing they have there(it was really cool, I definitely recommend it).  I chose this picture for the photoblog because I really like how I was able to get the photo to look like a sketch that someone wasn’t quite finished with yet.  I edited it by doing one of the filters on it and then just messing around with the color and brightness/contrast after I put the filter on the photo.  I’m really happy with the way it turned out, but I wish that I could’ve put some color on more of the beams.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really love this picture Madeline. It looks really awesome. I really like how've you edited the picture to look like a drawing while also adding color to the image. I personally wouldn't change anything about the picture. Great work!
Emily D-HHS

Anonymous said...

I love how detailed this is. I like that it looks like a cartoon, too. I think the contrast between the ceiling and the isles is really good. The floor looks cool, too.
Ashley G- HHS