Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Chris C- Savior's Salvation

I named this Photo Savior’s Salvation as it reminds me of Jesus looking down on the crowd from the cross. My friend Rachel took this photo of me with my Canon t5 because no one else would model for this shot so i volunteered. I took a bunch of stuff out of the photo like the wall between the windows ( this was taken on the stair case on D hall ) and the railings. Then i copied the left side of my body and pasted it twice and flipped one half and put the together. i used brushes to get the dispersion effect. i think this picture could be better if i spent al= little more time perfecting the keels and curves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is really cool! I really like the effects you added and how you got the copy to look like that. Great job!

Rachel P- HHS

Anonymous said...

i Like the editing done in this photo. i also like the smoke coming from your arms.

Anonymous said...

This photo is really cool! i love how you chose to make it look like his soul was coming out of his body or something. very creative. Also, great lighting and shadow choices. Overall, great image.