Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Crossan R- Sublime

This photo is titled Sublime. I gave it that title because we were listening to them when I took this. It’s also just a pretty nice word. I took it a few weeks ago at Moss Rock using my Nikon D60. To edit it I just bumped up the vibrance and saturation some and messed with the levels. I like the way it turned out but I wish I had set up the shot a bit better so my friend in the blue and red rug was more towards the center, then the focus could be more set on a subject. But because I didn’t do anything to set up this shot, I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colors in the picture are really nice and bright. The vibrant colors stand out against in the green in the back and makes a nice contrast.

Samantha A - HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like how vibrant the colors in the is picture are. the colorful clothing also really add to the picture also.

Anonymous said...

I like the colors in this picture. I love how vibrant they are. I agree with you that it might look better if there was a true subject, also if the people in it weren't blocking each other so much. I like how a lot of the woods are included in the shot.
Kate M.-HHS

Anonymous said...

i like the colors in this picture. I also love the setting and the calm feeling I get from this picture as well. Good job Crossan.
Lauren H-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like the colors and the vibes the photo gives off...this photo is very balanced...i like woods in the background

-Peyton H. HHS

Anonymous said...

Cool picture. You did a good job making the colors look great. And the setting looks really nice.

Jack L said...

I love this photo because of the mood the subjects are setting. Its a very relaxed photo but at the same time makes me want to go out and hangout with my boys. the colors are great too.