Thursday, April 23, 2015

Amber S- Action

I took this picture in the courtyard of Hoover High School. I really like all the colors in the image. The colors are very vibrant and bright. I also like the angle the subject is to the camera, I was kind of under her with the camera. I do not think she was aware that I was taking the picture so that made the photo look a little less posed. I think the sunlight on her face really gives the picture a natural look. I found that shooting action shots was a very tedious process and everything has to kind of be perfect timing. I liked how the majority of my shots turned out overall. I think this picture could have been taken two seconds earlier and her face would have been facing the camera more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is not good.. but it does have potential! My question is why is this not edited or had little things edited. Just by desaturating the photo, cooling, filter, and adding some shadows would make this photo fanststic! pls try.

Anonymous said...

I actually like this picture. It possibly does need more editing. This picture would be a whole lot better though that if her face was in it.
Jakie R- hhs