Thursday, April 23, 2015

Carolina M- “I whip my hair”..side to side?

“I whip my hair”..side to side?
I originally took this picture for the portrait assignment but ended up using it for the action assignment. I used the clone tool a lot to make the background solid and had a lot of layers of brightness and contrast to get specific areas. I liked this picture for various reasons but mostly because it was fun to take. The only thing i didn’t like about this picture was the random gap between her hair but everything else was pretty good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this picture is pretty good!! I like how the hair is frozen . it looks super cool!!

Anonymous said...

Carloinaaaaa, this is great picture i really like it, specially because your model is smiling like geniunely and she looks very happy, her hair looks really good too, everything is on fleek

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a lot. Absolutely love the action freeze. It looks very nice with the background being one solid color and her shirt not blending. You could've used the clone tool or even a brush to fix her hair. Great job!!


Chris Causey
HHS