Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Kate M- Bees

The title of this picture is bees, I named it that because the tree in the picture was covered in bees. I took it over Spring Break in my front yard. I took this picture with my canon rebel t3. To edit this picture I made it a little brighter and added more contrast. I also adjusted the levels and made it less vibrant but more saturated. This picture could be better if there wasn’t a house in the background and if I had been able to get more than one bee in the picture because there were tons.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...


Cole M- HHS

As a whole, I think this is a great picture! I like the way that the flowers are clear while the background is blurred. However, the picture would stand out more if all of the flowers were clear. The blur on some of the flowers takes away from the quality of the image. The contrast of the color of the flowers on the white background makes the object stand out.

Anonymous said...

This is a very pretty picture! I like how the focus is nice and sharp on the purple flowers. I also love how vibrant the colors are. The lighting is also not too light or dark making for a well composed photo.

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I like the way the flowers are in sharp focus and the house melts into the background.
Good Job
HHS-Matthew E

Anonymous said...

This is such a pretty picture! The colors are beautiful. I also think that the white house in the background real helps to make the flowers pop. Well done.
Brianna S-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture with great colors. I love the purple and the white in the background. It looks original like u haven't edited a bit. Great job!