Thursday, December 12, 2013

Tait C- Orange Leaf

This photo is called orange leaf. I took this photo for our pick a color assignment. I took this photo around midday on my front porch. I took this photo with my Canon Powershot camera. I edited this photograph by boosting the hue on the leaf. I then had to touch up the leaf itself because it had a lot of black spots on it. I finally applied the black and white effect to it and I also turned down the intensity of it so some of the color would come back. Overall I like the way this photograph came out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the vibrant orange in your picture. It was also a good idea to have a plain background like the grey stone so that it wouldn't take the attention away from the orange leaf. Good Job.
Laura B-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like the orange leaf photo because the color is mainly focused on the object of the picture, what should be changed is the shadow that is reflecting on the leaf.