Thursday, December 12, 2013

Mason L - Yellow Fever

This image was taken in the studio with Kinsey using the studio lights as the only light source. During my editing process I added a black and white layer then restored full color to the paint on the subjects face. Then to give the photo a bit more color I had decreased the opacity of the black and white layer. I would have liked to change the lighting and that could have altered the outcome of the photo possibly increasing the quality. However I am pleased with the outcome. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool picture! I like how you did something out of the box and did only half of her face. I also like the angle that you took the picture. I wish you could have changed your lighting a little bit, but still overall a great job!
Mary Kate B- HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. Super funny because it really describes Kinz personality. I really like how the yellow stands out and draws your attention to her face. Good job adding the black and white layer and taking away of the opacity! Great picture.
Bailey T- HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is so funny. It is also very cool. It describes Kinsey because she is funny. I looks very professional. Good job
Claire A- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! Its very unique to make the photo black and white and then add an unnatural color. The editing on this is great, guid jib!

Meredith V- HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool. i like how you made it black and white and colored her face back in yellow. its a nice pop of color but not too much. the lighting and contrast is really good too.

-Ivy Underwood HHS

McKenzie M said...

This picture is really cool! I really like how you made everything back and white except for the yellow on her face. Good job

Anonymous said...

This picture is great and funny because it describes Kinsey so well! I like the angle of her head and how you made it black and white with a little bit of yellow. It's cool how you did something a bit different. Great Job! And nice modeling Kinz!!!

Karley K - HHS