Monday, December 2, 2013

Kinsey V- Morning Leaves

This photo was taken with my Nikon D3000 by the small park in front of my house on November 4th. I edited this picture by setting the automatic contrast and color, then bumped up the contrast even more. I also lightened the picture up a bit by bumping the exposure up, so the leaves and background were very noticable. I think this picture could be better if the flash had not of gone off, so there wouldn’t have been as bad of a reflection off the leaves. Other than that, I really like this photo and I’m happy how it turned out. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this picture because of the brightness and how the background is blurred while the main object is being focused on. I also like how the sun is peaking out from behind the leaf to show an effect of the photo.

Anonymous said...

I really like the color of the leaves. I love how the leaves look. I also love fall and this picture also reminds me of it. I like how the color is very bright and stands out. Very nice picture. Lindsey H-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I love the way the sun is coming through the leaves. I like how you brightened it, and I don't thick you need to fix anything to make it better. Navajo out
Kylie W-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really good picture! I like how the main focus is on the leaves but the background is still really pretty. I don't think you need to change anything about this picture. Great job Kinsey!
Brooke F.
HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really good picture! I like how the main focus is on the leaves but the background is still really pretty. I don't think you need to change anything about this picture. Great job Kinsey!
Brooke F.
HHS

Anonymous said...

This is so good! The sun shining through is really neat. I also like how the contrast is set because it focuses on the red leaves and makes it look cool.

Anna Kathryn D.-HHS