Monday, December 2, 2013

Hannah S- Orange Leaf

The title of this picture is Orange Leaf. I named it this because it is a leaf and it’s orange. I took this picture in my neighborhood on saturday. I took this with my Cannon camera. I first added a hue and saturation layer, and then boosted it with a yellow tint. I then masked everything other than the leaf, then I added a black-and-white layer. With this layer I colored the leaf in black, restoring it’s color. I think this picture could be better if the leaf itself were isolated. I am really happy how this picture turned out. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I think the lighting is great! I also love the color! It is so bright and really stands out! I really love this photo!

HHS- Hope W.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture because of how the one leaf pops out and looks sorta tie dyed and bright.
Mary C- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I like how the orange leaf is so bright and how the leaves around it are faded. I also like how you can clearly see the veins of the leaf. Good job!!
HHS- Ashley G

Anonymous said...

I really like this image! its clear and has great color. The details are awesome with the different shades of orange. Great Job!
Melissa M-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture really pops out. The leaf's color and texture come out with the sharpness of this image.The picture also looks natural because the leaf you chose is surrounded by more leaves, which don't attract nearly as much attention. I think it could've been better if the holes near the bottom of the leaf didn't look so highlighted and sharp. But overall, it's a really good image!
Shreya M- HHS