Friday, September 27, 2013

Kellie P- Skateboard Love

This picture is of my cousins skateboard. It was taken in front of my house a while ago. I think this describes me because I love skateboarding. Its a fun thing to do with my friends. I like this picture because the way the camera and skateboard are angled. Most people would never guess that I skateboard because I like "girly things" well there is a lot more to me than just my clothes and accessories. The drawing on the skateboard is one reason why I chose this picture for my project. I think it is just really cool, and I like cool things. Another reason why I chose this picture for the project was because it is something nobody knows I do, its shows that nobody really is what they seem like on the outside. The effects I used on this photo were, exposure and saturation effects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the drawing on the skateboard its pretty funny. i also like the colors on it. the depth of field could be a bit better. the background could be a little bit better. The mood of the picture is really funny and calming.
Phillip K.