Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Brianna M- Sky Screamers



This image is called Sky Screamers. I took it at Six Flags over Georgia on September 7th of this year while I was over there for a little trip with my mother and best friend. I took it with my DSLR Canon and edited it by cropping, straightening, fixing my exposure settings and then adding sepia. I think if I could just color the people on the swings and leave everything else sepia, it would look more neat. I happened to be standing outside of the park when I took this. It is 250 feet high going 45 miles per hour. I took this with my zoom lens standing more than 7 football fields (estimated) away from it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you used sepia on this photo, it makes it look so much cooler! And i agree how it would look better if you caught the color of the people too. But other than that this is a really impressive photo, nice job!
Allison S HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really good picture. The DOF works for this shot. The filter for this shot makes this shot look good.

Chloe W-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool! I think if it was in color it would look awesome!

Anna Kathryn D-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really nice photo. I like how you were able to get everyone on the ride without them getting blurry.

-Ryan W HHS

Anonymous said...

This is an awesome photo! I love how you used a soft lighting with a yellowish tent to the photo. I also love how you centered the large ride straight in the middle, it adds a great sense of balance to the photo! Great Job!
Samantha W-HHS

Anonymous said...

I love the lighting of this picture and I love the filter used here. I think the fact that this picture caught the ride in action and I also like how the picture is centered. This picture brings back a lot of summer memories and this is my favorite one on here. Great picture!
Cory P- HHS

Anonymous said...

I think this picture is awesome! I like how the people aren't blurry, that seems like a hard thing to do. I also like how it is very symmetrical and straight. This makes me want to ride this! Great job!
Claye G- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. The focus is great on this shot. The shutter speed was fast enough to keep the people spinning around in focus. I also love the blank background; it keeps the focus on the structure.In this case the centering of the photo really brings some life into it. Overall I think this is a really good picture and it reminds me of going to Six Flags with my family when i was little. Keep up the good work!
Logan M. HHS