Thursday, September 26, 2013

Kelley M- Bethany Village


It was taken this summer at senior camp at Camp Mcdowell. I took it with my iPhone 4S.I darkened it but also contrasted it. I don't not think it could be better. It is called Bethany village, because that is actually the name of the farm it was taken on. Bethany Village at Camp Mcdowell is an upcoming piece of camp that is designed for children and adults with special needs. The name itself however comes from the bible where Jesus, Mary, and a girl named Bethany (who is said to have had a form of special needs.) met with others with special needs and worshiped God. This picture is so beautiful and it shows how such a wonderful thing can truly take your breath away.    

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is really beautiful! It's amazing how you captured all the colors of the sky. The sun, clouds, and darkness of the trees makes me feel like I'm right there. GREAT JOB!
Jade B- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like how the blue of the sky stands out and the sun kinda just sets the tone. The trees are also nice and clear. Your could work on the depth of field a bit more.
You could get rid of the side blur a bit. The mood of this photo is pretty calming though and the colors are amazing.

Anonymous said...

I like this picture because i like the way they edited it to make the colors pop. i also like how you can see the tree line but it is dark! love the way the sun looks blurred, as well as how the clouds are across the sky. over all this is a very good picture.
Molly p- HHS

Unknown said...

I love this picture! It is breathtaking. I love how vivid your coloring is in the photo. The orange and blue really pop out at me.

Anonymous said...

love how bright the sky is in this photo! Its great how you edited it so that you can not see what is right in front of you. This takes away distractions and really emphasizes the sky. Great job!

Meredith V - HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is absolutely gorgeous! The focus is great and the dark outlines of the trees are very visible. The lower part of the mage could have been a little darker to hide the lines in the bottom. The story of where you are in this picture is so sweet and makes me smile when I read it. Great job!
Traci M- HHS$

Anonymous said...

I love this Photo! I like how vibrant the colors are contrasting one another!
Leah R.-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really good looking photograph. The way that you edited it really brings out the color of the sky and sunset. The iphone can take some really amazing photographs!

-Ryan W.-HHS