Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ben F- Speed Cell


The title of this picture is called Speed Cell. It was taken on the Hoover football field this last summer. It was taken with my iPhone 4s. I used a filter on the photo but i don't remember what kind. However, i boosted the sharpness by 100% on iPhoto. This photo could be better by actually taken the photo on a soccer field. I wish the pole behind the soccer ball was gone and the field goal was not as noticeable since the subject of the picture is soccer and not football. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a very cool picture. I like how you made the soccer ball the main subject of the picture but it did not over power the background. You did a very good job of placing the subject on a third and having it in the foreground. I think it gives the picture very good depth. I really like the picture because it has a really cool angle and great depth.

Nick F. - HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is very cool. I like how you were able to incorporate the soccer goal into the picture. I also like how you used the sharpness and filter to make the ball look like it is very worn out. The only thing that I would change would be to possibly crop a little more out of the top of the picture so the field goal is not so pronounced since you want to keep this about soccer.
Tait. C-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is pretty amazing. i like how you focus on the ball but have the goal in the background. i like how the color looks after you edited it.
Gauge. I-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is cool. I liked how you focused on the ball and the soccer goal and how the sky is pale. I think that the saturation makes the ball and the turf look really cool. This was a great photo.

-Matthew E. HHS