Monday, September 30, 2013

Jackson W- Hats



The title of my selected image is Hats It was taken in a restaurant in North Carolina on July 5th
It was taken with my iPhone 4 I edited it to really bring out the different colors of the hats and lights and signs in the restaurant. Honestly I like this photo a lot so I don't think it could be much better. The restaurant we went to the owner lived in Hoover and now owns a wings and bbq restaurant in Black Mountain.  He collects all kinds of hats and puts them on the roof along with street signs on the walls. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good photo. I like how all the different colors of the hats. It puts my in a very mellow mood. Also the dark and lights compliment each other.
Chloe W-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really love this picture. The way that the focus isn't only on one thing. Everything in this photo captures your eye. Its really unique and it makes me want to see this in person.
Kellie P-HHS

Anonymous said...

I am facinated with this picture. I love the style it has. The colors captures my eye.It is a very modern style of photography.
Laura B-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. The lighting in the background is a little too bright but its not bad. It has good color and nice overall balance in the photo. I like how this photo tells a story of the restaurant.

David K-HHS