Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Kayla B- Red Velvet


I named this picture cupcake because it is a picture of a cupcake. I took this picture at my grandparents house up in Kentucky when I went there over Spring Break. I love red velvet cupcakes so when we went down to a local bakery I got one. To edit this picture I cloned the background to black so that the cupcake would stand out more. This picture could have been better if I cloned the background of the picture a little better. However I like the way this picture turned out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! This picture looks great. I like how you cloned the background black so the cupcake would stand out. Also, the focus looks great just like the light does, its not to dark nor to bright. Overall, I think this picture looks amazing. Really like it!.

Yesenia S - HHS

Emily B said...

I love how simple this picture is. I like the shadows because they bring out more details. The black background really makes you focus on the subject, i love it! i wouldn't change anything about this image.

Anonymous said...

this photo is sooo good. I love the colors and how you made it an all black back ground. it really makes the reds and icing stand out. you did an awesome job capturing the subject. It looks like i could just grab the cupcake and eat it. i wouldnt change a thing! It is very appealing, good job.

Abbey W-HHs