Monday, May 13, 2013

Joerdan K- Island of Nassau


I took this from my window in my room on the ship when we were just pulling up to the island of Nassau. I love it because the water is so perfectly turquoise and the hotels in the back just create the perfect scene. I used a warming filter a little bit on the buildings but left the water alone because i like it's natural color best. The only thing i don't like about this picture is that the left side looks kinda blurry, but other than that i like it overall. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Picture! The island is beautiful, really like the angle of the shot. The water is beautiful, overall great scene to take a picture of. Very good picture also looks natural, which is a bonus.

Mark L

HHS

Alex D - HHS said...

I really like this picture! too me it looks kind of like and older picture. The burliness of the edge looks really nice and make its look really cool. It could have been better if the colors stood out a little more.

Anonymous said...

Jordan.
I really like how you placed so much emphasis on the water!!! Also, I really wouldn't change anything about this image because I like the natural blur it created. The waves are very sharp too!!

Well done,
Ashley C-HHS

Anonymous said...

I love the natural beauty of this photo, and I love the texture of the picture to almost make it look scratchy and grainy. I think you did a great job with the photo but I do wish the photo could be saturated a little more to be able to see the clouds and the sun in the sky. But other than that I think it's an awesome photo!!! Good job!!