Thursday, May 9, 2013

Abhay T- Bird


This is a picture of a bird, which I appropriately titled Bird. I do not know what type of bird this is, so if you know you can help me out by telling me. I took this picture when I went to the beach over Spring Break. To edit this photo, I adjusted the levels to make the photo completely brighter. I also adjusted the brightness and contrast to enhance the same effect. I really like how the colours of the sand and the bird go well with each other. If I could make this photo better I would like to essentially have a square of sand around the bird, so the bird could be directly in the middle and centered a little better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous picture!

My favorite part is the patterns in the sand behind the bird, and so I think this picture would be a little bit better if you increased the contrast to define the shadows in the sand a little bit more.

I can't tell you what kind of bird this is, but I can tell you that you captured it perfectly, and I love how you didn't center it and took the picture when its head was at an interesting angle. Both these make the picture interesting.

Fantastic picture!

-Danae A.
HHS