Wednesday, December 12, 2012

David M- Moss


The title of this photo is 'Moss'.  This photo is actually the roots of a tree that are protruding from the ground.  I took the photo around 5 o'clock at South Shades Crest Elementary one weekend.  I edited the photo by adjusting the saturation of the red in the roots and painting the moss green.  I also adjusted the levels of the photo and painted black around the pine straw to soften the contrast.  Overall, I am really happy with this photo and I like how focused everything is in the picture. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a cool picture. It has very very good focus, and the dull colors around the moss makes the green stick out. It has a very relaxing mood.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture because of the feel of it being focused around nature and the contrast of the items. If i could change something about this picture i would boost the colors in this picture to make the red and green stand out more.
-HHS Victoria D