Monday, December 3, 2012

Andrew L - Soap


I used this for an "r" in my "Name with Pictures" assignment.  I took this photo on a sunny Sunday indoors, and I found good lighting, so I took the shot.  I really liked how it turned out.  With the lighting, paint, and photoshop color enhancements, the picture turned out really bright, sharp, and appealing for just a simple soap pump.  The contrast of the green and the orange makes the foreground and background stand separate which makes the picture stand out.  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool photo! I really like the creativity of using the soap dispenser as an r. I especially like how the soap bottle is centered and focused. I also like the contrast of colors, the green subject with the orange background, which has an interesting effect on the photo. Again, great photo!
-Abhay T HHS

Anonymous said...

This is an amazing photo! the colors are perfectly bright and really catch the attention of the viewer. The simplicity of the subject brings focus in to the pump and the positioning is just perfect to maximize the impact of that simplicity. Also, the slight graininess (along with the color) makes it seem like a work of modern art--it reminds me of Andy Warhols works.
Great job!

-Danae A
HHS

Anonymous said...

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddd !!!

Anonymous said...

This is a really unique photo and I love it. You don't see people doing things so simple, but so interesting. The orange and green together look great together, yet so odd. I have never seen those two colors fit nicely before. You can also see all of the detail on the dispenser which is cool.
Alyssa Y
HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like the the colors in the picture.
Zach C-HHS