Friday, December 7, 2012

Ashley V- Red Leaves


I love this picture because its pretty, the color and descriptive detail is cool. It was the first leaf to change colors on my tree in my back yard and I thought it was intriguing to see this because the rest of the tree turned out to change colors to a orange yellow color. I blurred the background and cropped it. I didn't really enhance it much because the leaf was already bright. I didn't crop all the background because if I did it wouldn't look realistic and living so I showed the blurred tree and branch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. The bright, vivid colors are great. I also like the use of shallow depth of field. However, the centered composition is sort of boring. Other than that, it's great!

Cole G. - HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really nice picture, it might have been better if you got the whole tree weather than just focusing on the leaf But the colors are pretty, and overall a good picture.

Katie- HHS

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
I love this picture. My favorite season is fall and this just shows one of the many beautiful colors of fall. I like how the it is very detailed.

Amelia Self- HHS