Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Danny J - Reflection in Car Window


This picture of a window reflection was taken by a dock on Mobile Bay after I was taking pictures for the reflection assignment. To edit it, I increased the contrast and darkened it to get a silhouette of my dad. I cropped out a pillow in the top-left corner to better center my dad and remove things in the car.  I like the sky in the background and the unnatural silhouette of my dad. I wish I could have avoided including the stuff inside the car. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I love the colors of the sky! It creates a homey feeling, and it's kind of cool. I also like the green tint on the window. I also like that the focus is created by the shadow. I'm not sure if I understand what you mean about the pillow though, I guess I just couldn't imagine it there in the first place. But great job and I really like it!
-Anissa L-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a neat picture. I like how the reflection is colored. The sky is cool in the background. I like the coloring in the picture. There is good use of the rule of thirds. The only problem is how the dashboard is reflecting a little.