Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Victoria D- If I could go back in time I would


I took this picture in Lafayette Alabama where i was basically raised and spent most of my childhood years.  My family built this town back in like the 1800s.  I really like this picture just because when i look at it it takes me back.  I named in "if i could go back i would."  if i could change nothing about this photo i wish that it was more like focused and you could read the street signs.  I edited this picture by booting the contrast and boosting the highlights with more of a warmer feel then faded the color a little. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like style of this picture. The contrast and boosting the highights are really great. With warming the picture it looks pretty good. It's like I say the 90s were great.

9.5/10
Ryan T
HHS

Anonymous said...

Victoria,
I like this picture because of the way you edited it. I like that its different and crooked. I also like that your eye is drawn to the street light.
Amelia S
HHS