Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sarah P- Sunset


I took this picture at Tip Top on Shades Crest one afternoon. I took this photo for the Night & Day project. I really like sunsets and the colors that make them up. I cropped it and played with the contrast a little, but other than that i didn't edit it at all. I think the picture could be a lot more in focus and sharp. I should have used a tripod or some sort of stand to set the camera on. Although, it is a little blurry, I really like the warm colors in the picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I like the atmosphere of the sky and how it has that pink and purple look to it. I also really like how you can still see a majority of the sun just as it's about to set. I pass by Tip Top a lot as the sun is setting so I know that it's a cool sight to see. The one thing I would do to improve the image is to zoom in more on the sun and make it your main focus, but it's still a really awesome picture.
Josh V-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like how the focus of the picture, the sun, is off to one side instead of the middle. It makes the picture better because it shows more of the sky, and how the colors change in the sunset. The lighting of the picture is very good to because it allows the colors to be vibrant but not too harsh. Overall, I like this picture because it looks very real, it is not over edited and the colors are very pretty.
Luiza L.- HHS

Anonymous said...

I love the scenery of the picture. The clasic sunset is always a good shot to take. The colors really blend well and I like the contrast of the light & dark from top to bottom. The sun being so defined in the background gives a faraway look that can make the viewer wonder. Overall i love how warm and cozy this photograph feels.
Joerdan K- HHS