Thursday, January 18, 2024

Zander H - Calm Clown

This was taken in my dining room in my house, and it was taken November 13th. I took this photo with my Canon Rebel T7. I edited this photograph by first making it black and white to add to the mood of the photo. I also darkened in a circle around the photo to help with the main focus being on the figure and also again helping with the mood. I edited some of the color hues to help fit better in black & white. I feel like this photo could potentially be better if the setting was taken in a more aesthetic area or scene but I still like the outcome of the photo. It also might of looked good if it was in color still ut more zoomed in and focused on the figure with the background blurred. 


 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this picture is super cool. Super antique looking. The effects look really good too. Whole lot of detail in there. Love it.

- BP HHS25

Anonymous said...

This picture is very cool, the antique, ancient look of the picture is really excentuated by the choice of draining the color out of the picture, as well as the unique lighting settings. One way to also add to this is to raise exposure more.

PM HHS

Anonymous said...

i like the asthetic of this photo. It looks sad but happy at the same time. It looks like something that would be in a scary movie house and i like the vibe to it. Overall this is a good photo

Anonymous said...

I love this photo, the clown is super cool I love the vintage look of it. The black and white makes it feel older too and this just stood out to me.
-D

Anonymous said...

I love the vintage look of this composition. The focus is really good and I like the grainy finish. I think the shadows also really accentuate the subject even more. Overall this is a really good image.

Anonymous said...

The black and white effect definitely completed this photo. The mood gives a somber kinda feel and I like it a lot. Cool photo!

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo; it is an interesting subject, and I think the black and white really adds to the effect as well as the soft, blurred look of the photo.