Monday, January 29, 2024

Kayli M - Neglected Succulent

This is a photo I cropped from another photo I took months ago of my very neglected and very bug infested plants. (The little marks in the middle of the leaves is where the bugs were eating the succulent) Which is, of course, why it is called ‘Neglected Succulent.’ I took this photo with my camera at my house and I edited it by getting rid of the concerning amount of dust and making the succulent colors pop out more. I do wish the lightning wasn’t so harsh and that I had moved some things out of the background but overall it’s a pretty decent photo. And in case you are wondering, the plants are healthier now and a lot less bug infested.
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo is super pretty! I like how vibrant the colors are it brings so much life to the photo. It gives me this paradise or summer beach vibe. I agree with what you said about the lighting being a little harsh but otherwise, this photo is great!

Anonymous said...

This picture is awesome! Despite the cool main object of the photo, picture has great color balance, portrait effect, and deepness. Lightning is a little bit harsh, but other than that this work is excellent!

Anonymous said...

I really like this amazing picture. I love the the purple filter shade you used on the flowers. And the blurred background drawing the eye to the flower, and the nice shine and lighting

Anonymous said...

The photo is really amazing I love the colors and the texture, and your overall final product looks. I love the detail you brought out and I think you did phenomenal work and should keep it going.

Anonymous said...

I like the colors, I think you did a nice job editing that but I also like how the succulent isn't centered with the blurred background. Nce job, I wouldn't change anything.

Anonymous said...

The colors on this are absolutely beautiful! I love the contrast between the blues and the pinks and the purples. The focus on the succulent with the blurry background is really nice. Overall really great photo!
-MO HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I love the way you edited the photo into a purple and without making the picture too harsh. It's very balanced!