Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Marissa H - Milo


 I titled this photo Milo because that is my cat's name. I took this photo on December 23 and it was when Milo was on the back porch. I took this picture with my Iphone 11. I edited this photo by putting the exposure down slightly, adding brightness to Milo’s eyes by using the dodge tool, I removed some little spots from the background, and I also used texture and sharpening on this photo. I like this photo a lot already, but I could have tried to get the picture a little more clear and I could have spent more time on photoshop editing tiny things. 


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like how the cat is in focus and the background isn't as sharp so the cat stands out. I like the neutral tones in the background, and it pairs nicely with the color with the cat. I do like this photo and your cat is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I like how you took advantage of using the sun in what looks like a "golden hour" I also like the blur in the background. I do think that Milo could have used some more detail on his fur and maybe his eyes just to make them pop. Overall you did an amazing job!

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I like how you edited the brightness to make the cat stand out more. I also like how the cat is in focus and you can't really see whats behind. Overall, I think you did great!

Anonymous said...

This photo is good. I like how you made the brightness with his eyes and I also like the slight blur in the background. If I were you I would probably do some more detail and maybe do a background change. But overall great job and great photo!

Anonymous said...

the cat is very cute i like that you made it very bright to bring out more of fetures

Anonymous said...

I love this photo alot. i love the cat and how welll it is edited

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! The cat is the main subject and in good focus, placed right in the middle of the photo. The overall mood of the photo is very wholesome as well! Good job!

Anonymous said...

+
Subject of the picture is clear and focused. Subject itself is well lit and defined. Milo is cute. Overall good picture.

Anonymous said...

I like this photo. This cat looks soooo cutee!