Monday, January 8, 2024

Xander B- Oh Christmas Tree


 The title of this picture is called Oh Christams Tree. I took this picture on December 29th at the Alabama Theatre. I took this photo with my Iphone 13 pro max. I edited this picture by messing around with the colors and hues and cropped it in some so that people could not be seen in the picture. I think this picture could have definitely been better if I had taken it from a different spot in the room. The reason why I chose this picture is because I thought this picture would fit with the christmas theme that we just went through.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the details in this photograph! I just wish you could see more of the top of the tree. Other than that I think this image is very beautiful and festive!

Anonymous said...

This picture caught my eye because of the vibrant colors and detail of the lit Christmas tree. I think you could have made it better if you lined it up more symmetrically and cropped it.