Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Jaiyva C- Standstill Sunset

The title of my image is Standstill Sunset for the fact it was taken between Christmas and New Year’s. The time between those holidays kind of blends together and it’s like time doesn’t pass. It was taken with my Iphone and I edited some leaves and miscellaneous things off the bricks and tiles. It was taken at my dad’s house in Tuscaloosa. It could’ve been better i I went more outside because the trees and fence kind of block the focus of the shot, which is the sunset. 


 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the sunlight coming in from left and the camera's position. This picture is a perfect example of how simplicity makes great pictures.
HHS
K.A.W

Anonymous said...

Your done little bro...
IP Adress
133.49997.756.7786
497.777.3891.60975
246.9367820.123633

Anonymous said...

I really like this phot! I like how bright the sky is and how it draws you eye to the photo.

Anonymous said...

The colors in the sky are very pretty. The pink reflecting on the floor makes this picture a lot better as well. Overall a good picture.

Anonymous said...

It is a beautiful photo more because of the colors of the sky and the trees make it a great photo.

Anonymous said...

I really like the position of this photo. I like the color of the sky in the background. I think this was a great cool photo.


RS-HHS