Thursday, January 18, 2024

Shelby S - Sunset Boulevard


 The title of my picture is called Sunset Boulevard. This was taken in Daphne, AL at around 5 p.m., December 27, 2023. I was with my Dad over the winter break, so all I had with me to take pictures was my phone. I think it would’ve looked prettier with my Canon camera. When I was editing this picture in the camera roll, I used auto and my phone added some brightness and a little saturation. I added the vignette myself to add some depth. It could’ve been better if I used a better camera, and if I had taken that picture a little bit earlier. I remember everyone posting “go look outside!” and I didn’t really care much until my dad told me to. The sky was full of oranges and pinks and purples, and I was stunned. I ran all the way to the pier to capture a picture of it.


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture, all the colors and the look of the horizon. It was edited very well and gives it a very interesting look.

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful, and pleasing to the eye. I like the change to red and the lights on the building at the bottom. If anything, but I don't know the area so take this with a grain of salt, the water would've been a nice element. Aside from that (if even), I love the vibe from this photo!

Anonymous said...

I like the red in the picture and ow much of the sky you can see. I like how you edited it. The red is good but a little strong.

Anonymous said...

I love the deep red of this image and the silhouette of the buildings below. The name is also super cool!

Anonymous said...

Very good photo. The sky is very vibrant and nice looking. The lights at the bottom of the picture kind of add a summer feel even though it is winter. Overall good picture.

Anonymous said...

The red in the sky is very pretty and appealing. The small lights around the building also give it a really cool touch. The effect that the dark red has on the buildings amazing. Nice picture!

HHS-MW

Anonymous said...

I love this photo this a really good photo of sunset

Anonymous said...

i love the red

Anonymous said...

I love this picture it’s perfect !!!

Anonymous said...

I love this photo. The sunset is very pretty and this image captured it well.

Anonymous said...

This is a cool photo! I like the choice of lighting with the editing. I also enjoy the fullness of the image and how you took a picture of the environment along with the sky.

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful piece, the sky looks incredibly pretty, the extreme red color in the sky is incredibly, maybe slightly raising the brightness to show us the surrounding scenery could help, but overall a great image !

PM HHS

Anonymous said...

I love the deep red sky, i honestly can't tell if it's just how the camera took made it look like that or if u added a filter. But this looks super realistic.This looks great an awesome.

Anonymous said...

This is a great photo the color of the sky make it look so amazing great photo overall