Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Daniel F- Jurassic Sunset


The title of this image is Jurassic Sunset. I took this picture in my backyard on September 24th, 2023 with my Nikon D7100. I edited this image by saturating and bringing out the bright, vibrant colors of the sunset and added grain to make it look more like it was from an old VHS of Jurassic Park or Walking With Dinosaurs which was my inspiration for the name. I don’t think I could improve this image anymore as it turned out perfectly the first time.


 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the mood and feel

Anonymous said...

I love how the focus is just perfect with all the colors. The balance between the trees and the colors is amazing. The photo just makes me feel so calm.

Anonymous said...

I like this picture but the trees look a little fake but overall I love the picture.

Anonymous said...

I love this shoot. I like the grain it brings a retro feel to the picture. I also like how blended the colors are. You did a great job:)

Anonymous said...

I love how you captured this photo! The trees and sunset line up perfectly. It almost looks like a painting!

Anonymous said...

I think you executed exactly what you were aiming for with this composition. It is beautifully shot and edited and the the grain truly looks straight off a VHS. The description translates exactly to how it looks.

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! The way that you captured the sunset between the trees gives it this nostalgic vibe. I like how the bright but settle colors contrast from the trees. The grainy filter is also a nice touch which completes the VHS style you were going for. Overall, I genuinely wouldn't change anything.

Anonymous said...

I like how everything in the image looks like it goes together. It looks like a painting. The lighting also makes it look good. Good Job!

RR-HHS