Thursday, November 9, 2023

Timothy R - Downtown


 The title of this photo is “Downtown.” I named it downtown because at the time I was leaving the hospital and whilst walking across the street I thought that this would be a good photo. This Photo was taken September 7th, 2023 in the middle of the road by UAB Hospital. I took this photo with my iPhone 11 Pro Max. I mainly edited this photo by making the lights a bit brighter and I also sharpened the shadows in the back to make it seem pitch black.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The depth of field really works for the photo, because deep in the photo isn't very focused. I like how vibrant the colors are especially the yellow and green. I like this picture.

Anonymous said...

I really like this shoot I think it has potential to be even better by adding some saturation and striating it up. I do really like the location you picked and how you have man light outlets reflected onto the road.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy the Lighting/white balance in this photo. I think the harsh black of the night sky contrasted with the bright city lights adds flavor to this image. The leading lines in the image draw you into the center of the image which highlight the rule of thirds being used here with the building on either side of the center. I like this photo a lot because of the lights in the dark city lighting it up with color.

-DF, HHS