Thursday, November 16, 2023

Ella H- Tea Time


 The title of this photo is “Tea Time.” This photo was a part of my still life project, which I took pictures for on October 30, 2023. To take this photo, I used my Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D camera. When editing this picture, I enhanced the brightness, vibrance, and increased the clarity. To bring out the gold from the cup and saucer, I increased the saturation and vibrance. I wanted to have a color contrast between the light colors of the background and the teacup, so I adjusted the tint to be more of a bluish tint. If I were to edit this again, I would have changed where the cup is positioned in the picture to fit with the rule of thirds, and increased the brightness a little more.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo so much! It has very nice radial symmetry and the colors are very visually appealing. The contrast between the cup and the white sheets with all the folds is really pretty. You did a very good job with this! MO- HSS

Anonymous said...

I love the feeling this photo and all the light colors. The only thing I would recommend is to crop it or move it to make the teacup in the middle of the picture. It feels kinda off when it isn't in the middle. Other than that, I really love thus photo!

SS - HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this image, I like the difference between the cup and background color but as well as texture given in the background. The only thing I would change would be the placement like you said as well as some cropping if needed. Great Job Ella!

Anonymous said...

I really like this image. I think it simple and very pretty. I like how the background is white and does not take away from the tea cup. I agree with what you said about positioning the cup, but overall I think you did great. Amazing job!

Anonymous said...

The lighting is excellent as well as the depth and detail of the cloth. This composition is very clear and beautiful.