Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Daniel F- Black and White Ghostface


This photo is called Black and White Ghostface. I took this photo on October 30th in my house. I took this picture with my Nikon D1700 camera and I edited it by making the image black and white then darkening some of the shadows and making the black areas more harsh. I could have made this better if I realized there was a fingerprint on the knife before it was too late the re-take the image. I used the 25th-anniversary Scream Ghostface mask which is the same mold as the one used in Scream 5 and 6 so I decided to use my ticket that I still had from going to see Scream 6 in theaters earlier this year in the picture.

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this image is very cool, I love the black and white look with the movie ticket in the background. I think maybe experimenting with the lighting coming in from the top left corner could have looked cool, but this is overall a really good picture

Anonymous said...

This looks so cool, it kind of like a scene you would see in a police station when they're looking at old tools criminals used.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy this photo because I am a really big fan of horror movies and especially Ghostface. In my opinion, I do think the photo could be a little bit brighter to make the ghostface mask stand oout more. And the background might possibly look better if it was brighter or/and a different color.

Anonymous said...

This image is very cool and creepy. It looks like a poster that would be made for this movie. Making the whole image black and white to fit the color of the mask is another nice touch!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this image! I am the biggest fan of horror movies and especially ghost face. This image is fantastic, I love the way everything is placed together. It was shot really well and you should be proud of it.

- H.P. HHS

Anonymous said...

The picture composition is very good. The mask and the knife are very well placed inside the frame. The black and white filter on the picture also adds a feeling of uneasiness which captures the scream movies pretty well. This is all around a really good photo.

Anonymous said...

It looks sick ngl i like how it looks the way you put the stuff overall would not change it.

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I like how you changed the picture to black and white.I also like the way you arranged the objects around the mask.