Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Marissa H - Different Color Roses

I titled this photo Different Color Roses. I took this photo at Costco on November 1st. I took it with my iPhone 11. This photo was originally just bright pink roses, but I used the lasso tool to go around each rose. I then changed the hue and lowered the saturation to make the roses look more realistic. I also added some brightness, texture, and sharpness to the photo. I could have edited this photo better by being more precise with the lasso tool, so the colors didn’t go onto other roses. 


 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you did great with this picture. I like how you were able to make the roses different colors. I think it is cool. I do agree with you about the colors kinda running onto the other flowers but overall I think you did amazing.