Thursday, November 30, 2023

Harrison H-Eerie Forest


     The title of this photo is Eerie Forest, as it resembles a creepy forest-like setting as if you were out camping by yourself but you weren't alone in the woods. The image was taken in Mr. Rigsby’s studio on Nov 10. The photo was taken with my Canon EOS Rebel T7. I edited it using adobe photoshop, I increased the contrast and increased the brightness slightly and then added a gradient layer to give a foggy effect adding to the eerie feeling. I think I could have taken the picture in a different place like the actual woods but I was running out of time so I had to do what I could.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! It does a great job conveying an eerie and isolated feeling. I also like how the cooler flashlight light contrasts with the warm colors of the rest of the photo.